You want to look beautiful, and Vita Aesthetics & Wellness can help. But we strongly believe that beauty starts from within. If your inner world is happy and you’re healthy, your external appearance will reflect that. Here then, are some tips on staying beautiful from the inside out.
Inside Out Beauty Tips
- Eat Right – It all starts with what you put in your body. A calorie-restrictive diet may help you shed pounds in the short term. But it’s not what you need for long term health and happiness. Choose foods rich in antioxidants and vitamins. These foods will counteract free radicals (which can damage cells, causing illness and aging) and improve the look and feel of your skin, like many fruits and vegetables. Make sure you are getting the right amount of protein and fats from healthy sources. And don’t be afraid to mix in a treat every now and then to keep things interesting.
- Nourish Your Mind – The phrase “a sound mind in a healthy body” is an ancient one but still holds true to this day. If you’re not in a good mental space, your body will reflect that. People who don’t keep their mind stimulated may be less physically engaged as well. This may show outwardly in your appearance. Read books that interest and inspire you, consume art in all its forms, and engage in lively debate with friends. Keeping your mind active can help you become a more beautiful person throughout.
- Be Active – Physical exercise has enormous benefits. In addition to helping you ward off disease and illness, it can make you look and feel much better. There are so many ways to get great exercise today, from yoga to spin classes to weight training and walks in the park. Find out what works for you and stick with it.
- Be Kind To Yourself – We are often our own worst critics, and it’s tough to look beautiful when you don’t feel beautiful. Take the time each day to celebrate everything that is wonderful about you and acknowledge all the great things others think about you as well, rather than focusing on any negatives. Optimism and positivity can reap great rewards when it comes to beauty.
- Hygiene and Skincare – Once you’ve taken care of the inside, make sure to take care of the outside with proper hygiene, washing and exfoliating on schedule, and great skincare. There are many terrific products out there that encourage collagen production and can give your skin more of that youthful, supple look and feel that we associate with beauty.
If want more information about beauty and wellness, feel free to give us a call at 562-205-4500 to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing and hearing from you!